Feeding Questions

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I got my first hatchlings yesterday and wasn't expecting them until next week. I ordered 1/4 inch mealworms from www.reptilefood.com yesterday and they'll be here on wednesday. If they have their first shed before then will they be ok until wednesday?

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
420Geckos said:
I got my first hatchlings yesterday and wasn't expecting them until next week. I ordered 1/4 inch mealworms from www.reptilefood.com yesterday and they'll be here on wednesday. If they have their first shed before then will they be ok until wednesday?
It should be ok, hatchling leos can handle the small mealworms from medium size mealworms from reptile foods. I'd actually size 1/4th in is too small for my liking.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Yeah I knew 1/4 was too small, but I plan to let them munch on Cody's Pro Gutload before I serve them... lol. I'll feed them some unloaded when I get them, but the rest will grow quick under my method (heat pad at 90 degrees). Then it's to the fridge for the majority (5000).

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
My hatchlings down the smallest of my regular sized mealworms. I was going to order smaller mealworms from them, but then decided they can eat the reg mealies just fine. And they can! :)

Visit our friends