Female Java Retic

David57

Hello,
I have a Reticulated Python that I received from a friend and I have no use for it or interest in Retics. It is a Java. She is around 5-6 feet long and I don't have a scale to weigh her but I am told she is around the size one should be for that length. As you can see in the pictures, she has nose rub which has gotten better since I got her. I received her with that and did not happen in my care. Right now she is feeding on frozen rats. I fed her a medium about 10 days ago. Few more details is I have no knowledge of Retics besides the care. She seems to be a little nervous in the cage and I am choosing to handle her the least possible but my friend she was handleable.
Any questions please contact me at [email protected] for a faster response.
I am asking $200 or give me an offer for the snake plus shipping if needed. I am also looking to trade for female ball python morphs. Size doesn't matter. '10 spider female is top of my list. Thanks for looking in advance and I will be happy to help with any questions.
DSCN7412.jpg

DSCN7421.jpg

DSCN7438.jpg

DSCN7432.jpg

DSCN7441.jpg

Sorry for messy cage. She used the bathroom right before picture time

David57

$150 plus shipping. I need the money badly for college so I will accept reasonable offers. If you wanna trade a Ball Python morph just ask and I may do it

Visit our friends