Finally got my first Leaf Tail :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Awesome pictures again Melody, I may have to send you all my Geckos to photograph for me :)

ink_scorpion said:
:main_laugh: ROTFLMBO :main_laugh:

Awesome little satanic, Jeanne!

Thanks Maurice! You wouldn't believe how much everybody picked on me because of my Boston accent.....:main_huh:

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Jeanne said:
Thanks Maurice! You wouldn't believe how much everybody picked on me because of my Boston accent.....:main_huh:

Can't be any worse than some of the folks from "Joyzee" that I've had the pleasure of meeting. Hearing past the accent to actually understand what they're saying can be a chore. :D

robin

ink_scorpion said:
Can't be any worse than some of the folks from "Joyzee" that I've had the pleasure of meeting. Hearing past the accent to actually understand what they're saying can be a chore. :D

russell is from new jersey :main_yes:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Grinning Geckos said:
We weren't picking on you! It was just WAY too cute.

I know, but I can't just let you all do it and not pretent to complain, because then it would be a "Free-For-All" on making fun of me :main_lipsrsealed:

Mel&Keith said:
That's fine! Wait...do I have to send them back?

Oh Melody....You are too funny sometimes....Wait...you were joking right???? LOL!

robin said:
russell is from new jersey

Is the New Jersey accent a lot different than Boston? I know New Yorkers have a heavier accent than us.

robin

Jeanne said:
Is the New Jersey accent a lot different than Boston? I know New Yorkers have a heavier accent than us.
:shocked2:

um well new jersey and new york people do not sound the same but they sound NOTHING like you people from boston :main_yes:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here's some new pictures that Melody took, I can't beleive how red she gets :main_thumbsup:

Pure_Evil.jpg

Satanic_3.jpg

Satanic_2.jpg

Satanic_1.jpg

marula

really nice jeanne!
where did you found this little beuty?
i serch a phantasticus gorup and a lineata group before go back home and i can't be able to found them :thinking:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
GroovyGeckos.com said:
Neat little critter. The square on face pic, makes me think that`s why they call them "satanics". Am I even close? :D

I was thinking it was from the "horns" coming off the eyes....Very Cool!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
marula said:
really nice jeanne!
where did you found this little beuty?
i serch a phantasticus gorup and a lineata group before go back home and i can't be able to found them :thinking:

I got her from Global Exotic Reptiles at the Dallas Show :)

Visit our friends