Finally working on my dream.

reptilenut

Greg Stephens
Well after many years of thinking how cool it would be to own my own company, I have decided to take the steps. I have been in pest control since 1998, and it is time to make my mark. I have been working for a small company for almost 2 years now, and been very successful. I mean doing over $15,000 in sales month after month, you get pretty depressed knowing that your not the one reaping the benefits lol. Since I have come to the conclusion breeding Ball Pythons and Leopard Geckos is not going to make me a millionaire, its time to step up.

As all of you know money is always a concern, and well it's not free flowing for me. So I decided to jump on the crowdfunding bandwagon. If you don't know what I am talking about check out sites like Kickstarter, and Indiegogo. It's a great first step to getting the funds needed.

I would like to ask everyone here a favor, check out my campaign on Indiegogo, and if you can contribute go ahead, but that is not what this post is. Share the campaign with your friends. Since we are all in the Herp hobby you can see a big benefit for Eco friendly pest control services, protecting our pets and our native wildlife from dangerous chemicals.

http://indiegogo.com/xterminators

Thanks gang for taking the time to read my post.

Torpedo

I know how it feels to have your own company and it doesn't come easily. Working for someone else is really a big headache but when you own a company it will be big relief.

Visit our friends