Firewater/RW Redstripes Growing Up

DanTheFireman

Here are the largest few starting to look nice, I love the lavender pastel patterns. Oh, and one little Nova that has alot more color than the others.

Last edited:

Sol

Sol Fire Hunter
Those are amazing! when are you going to update your site again? I would love to buy from you, could you send me some pictures of some available geckos? You could post some in the classifieds here if you want. I'm sure they'd sell fast!

Thanks,
Sol

DanTheFireman

Thanks for the great replies!! It means alot coming from such a well versed bunch of geckoholics. I really tried to quit and just keep three or four "pets" without pairing them up but it's tough. It is nice to be able to clean and feed everything in a little over an hour but once an addict always an addict.

Bellalee

Where's the fireman when you need them.. oh wait your right there!

What I am really trying to say is they are hot!

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
DanTheFireman said:
Thanks for the great replies!! It means alot coming from such a well versed bunch of geckoholics. I really tried to quit and just keep three or four "pets" without pairing them up but it's tough. It is nice to be able to clean and feed everything in a little over an hour but once an addict always an addict.

Dan, we're all very happy to see you're experiencing a bit of a "relapse". ;)

Visit our friends