First gecko hatched!

cherishedtiger

I knew it would be any day now, but I got home today and my first egg hatched today!! Will post pics soon, just super excited and had to say thank you to everyone for all your help!!! :D

cherishedtiger

Here he is!!! (He/she...)

1stbabyAFT.jpg

Hoping the next egg in the foreground hatches today, they were both from the same clutch.

So excited!!!!

EverEvolvingExotics

What temp did you incubate these ones at? I'm just seeing what different folks incubate for males or females at. I see you are a member on fat tail lover on facebook, nice to see people on there.

cherishedtiger

I incubated right in the middle, about 85 hoping for a mix. But was mostly just hoping to get something to hatch!
And then this morning, I woke up to yet another surprise! Number 2 hatched!!!

babyAFT2.jpg

this one looks to be taking after dad, stripe is faint down the body but noticeable!

Gotta love baby fatties!!! :)

cherishedtiger

I now have a total of 5!!! baby fatties!!!! Came home late last night peaked in the incubator and there they were 3 brand new babies, all happy and healthy!
Oh, and momma laid me 2 more eggs last night too!

cherishedtiger

Male - Strip het. for albino, female - Tangerine albino
Not sure of all the genetics of the female, but shes a beautiful bright orange tangerine. Not really sure what to expect from the pairing, if anything but still fun!

cherishedtiger

Nothing visable yet, right now they all look pretty normal. Here are the first two, the 3 that hatched last night look very similar:
babyAFTs.jpg

I dont know how much if any to expect their coloring to change... still very VERY new to this :)

EverEvolvingExotics

Either way you have successfully hatched out multiple healthy babies, you can't get much better than that! They look great. I'll be on the lookout for more from you. Again, congrats on the little ones

FatTailPro

Gecko Breeder
Nice babies! I love and hate working with hets. Each egg is a gamble, either you hit the jackpot or you don't haha. Either way congrats on the babies, hopefully that male proves out for you.

Visit our friends