FML!!!!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
WHY??!?! Why are people such indecisive and last minute arse holes! Our current roommate is moving out over the summer, which is fine this has been set in stone for a while. So a friend of mine is supposed to take his place, this has also been set in stone for about a month and a half. I get a message on facebook tonight saying she has changed her mind and that she isn't going to stay with us this summer. Normally I'd be pretty accepting about this except for the fact that she was going to watch our dog as my fiance and I both have an internship this summer two hours away for a month and a half. Oh and did I forget to mention this internship is 2 hours away and we have to be there 6 days a week? Also on top of that this internship starts 3 WEEKS FROM NOW!!!! Why of all bloody freaking times do you decide to tell me this now!?!?! Surely you haven't just suddenly changed your mind, you must have been indecisive for a while now. Why not tell me a month ago so I could have time to find a new roommate to at least help pay for rent!!!! I mean seriously, what the hell! I am so many kinds of pissed off right now!
:furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3:

Sorry needed to vent, I apologize if the above hate speech is garbled and incoherent.

Visit our friends