Food...

CAMerchant

[/ATTACH] View attachment 34402

My husband and I got a Gargoyle Gecko about a month ago. After seeing them and doing some research we decided to get one. We have a Leopard Gecko (3 years) and a Veiled Chameleon ( 1 Year). His hatch date is April. I was just wondering if they get tired of the crested gecko diet and if there is a way to change up his diet. He is not interested in crickets and seems to like the gecko diet, I just don't want him to get tired of it. Any feedback is appriciated!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I got a new gargoyle last month that looks a lot like yours. There are different CGD flavors, so check out some websites for CGD and see what you think.

Aliza

goReptiles

My gargoyle has never really been a cricket fan. Every now and then, he'll chow down on them, but for the most part, he's avoided them ever since hatching.

He only eats a little CGD, which may be because he doesn't like the flavor... Not sure, but he eats it. I like Aliza's idea of the flavored CGD 2 part diet. I may get him some of that to see if he'll like that better.

CAMerchant

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to look into the different flavors to see how he does. I just want to make sure he stays healthy! I will post more pics as he grows.:D

Visit our friends