Free adult male Dubia's - Minnesota

acharpenter

Wasn't sure where to post this as these feeder's would be good for more than just Gecko's etc - in fact they would be better for Monitors, larger Iguana's etc.

I have a ton of adult male Dubia's available - they average about 2" or so in length

Free to anyone that can pick up/meet somewhere in Minnesota - I am in Blaine - just 10 minutes north of Minneapolis...

They are raised on water crystals and kitten food as staple but they also get Banana's every week as well

I can easily bag up about 30 or so - can anyone make use of them?

Otherwise - I really have no idea what to do with them?

acharpenter

Score - just spoke with my reptile vet - she will take them for her monitor and also knows of others who would love them!!!!

Woo hoo!

Last edited:

Small Pet Feeders

SPF Trade

Hello there :)
Small Pet Feeders will take a lot of different feeders in trade for store credit. So basically if you have extra feeders, you can trade them in for feeders or dry goods you can actually use.

If you ever have any that you'd like to ship to us in Atlanta, GA, just shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll get you squared away.

In the meantime, please feel free to check out the site and see if there is anything there that interests you.

Thank you!
-Dave
SPF

acharpenter

Hello there :)
Small Pet Feeders will take a lot of different feeders in trade for store credit. So basically if you have extra feeders, you can trade them in for feeders or dry goods you can actually use.

If you ever have any that you'd like to ship to us in Atlanta, GA, just shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll get you squared away.

In the meantime, please feel free to check out the site and see if there is anything there that interests you.

Thank you!
-Dave
SPF

We just moved as of the end of October - tonight I hit the closest pet store for a red heat bulb - just accidentally ran into someone from our saltwater club and he let me know he has a 15" Beardie that would LOVE some Dubia's!!!

Dave - I will keep you in mind but thus far my herp Vet and her clients are on board, a buddy of mine and now the guy at the store are all up for the big males/females

Just took getting the word out and plenty are happy to take the bugs (they just dont wanna breed them) - works for me!!!

acharpenter

We recently moved and now I have the bugs not 3 feet from where I sit at my computer. About 5 minutes ago I heard a rattling from the bugs like ya would believe (normally you never hear a thing).

I opened the cabinet they are in and nothing weird was going on.

What would make them start moving/scattering en mass to make noise like that out of no where???

Visit our friends