Gargoyle Gecko Enclosure/Rocks

Chrissosnofsky

I recently have had my gargoyle gecko for about 2 months now and he is about 5-6 months old. I have him right now inside what i think is the largest size of a pet keeper for his enclosure but also have a 5.5 gallon terrarium i also bought that i might switch him to or make an entirely new enclosure out of acryllic and make it a custom made tank. However I have some rocks and would like to make a hide box potentially out of them and make it natural looking and make the tank look natural but my question is, would the rocks hurt any of his skin or his feet? I also have a rock that is eroded to have decent size holes straight through the rock and was also going to give him that rock to play on. My question is will the rocks hurt him in anyway? I know the rock with the eroded holes isnt sharp at all and dont think it will pose a problem but the one that i was going to piece together with silicon and rocks to make a hide box may contain sharp edges but i dont want to hurt him. Any suggestions?

Visit our friends