Garnetgecko94

Hello! I joined because I have obtained 4 geckos within the past few months. (All seperate enclosures)

Two leos, one crestie, and one fat tail. I would like to post pics of my crestie when I can get clear ones. He(?) Is 5 1/2 inches long and i believe 6 months? Id love if people could help varify male or female. I was told male but Im starting to think female? Will update when I get pics.

Garnetgecko94

Hello! I joined because I have obtained 4 geckos within the past few months. (All seperate enclosures)

Two leos, one crestie, and one fat tail. I would like to post pics of my crestie when I can get clear ones. He(?) Is 5 1/2 inches long and i believe 6 months? Id love if people could help varify male or female. I was told male but Im starting to think female? Will update when I get pics.

Attachments

• 20220108_034914.jpg
    20220108_034914.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 4

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I haven't been ooo good about being able to see male crestie pores (I'm old and so are my eyes!) but when the hemipenes drop, they are VERY obvious. Don't see that yet in your picture.

Aliza

Garnetgecko94

I haven't been ooo good about being able to see male crestie pores (I'm old and so are my eyes!) but when the hemipenes drop, they are VERY obvious. Don't see that yet in your picture.

Aliza
Thats what im wondering, 6 months old now maybe older a d I havent seen a change. Im really thinking its a female at this point.

Garnetgecko94

Thats what im doing. Here is another clearer picture, if this helps first one wasnt the best. Thank you! To the right of the spur is the vent. Looks pretty flat for now!

Attachments

• 20220108_235539.jpg
    20220108_235539.jpg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 5

Visit our friends