Gecko impacted or just fat?

TheMatsHaveEyes

My cousin has recently given me his leopard gecko because he is going off to university. I've had her for a week and a half so far and she is fairly active and has a very strong feeding response, but so far she has not pooped yet. To me her stomach looks bloated and there looks to be a lump on her side but when i searched for images to compare, google only shows the most extreme cases. She was kept on reptile carpet with my cousin and now. I asked my cousin about if she could of eaten anything large and he said she ate a adult male dubia roach a few days before giving her to me. I would bath her in warm water just to be sure but she is rather skittish and i don't want to needlessly stress her out. Any advise is helpful. Pics should be attached.
Just for anyone wondering the paper towel is soaked with water every night and she seems to enjoy sitting on it.

Attachments

• 20160906_141058.jpg
    20160906_141058.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160906_142019.jpg
    20160906_142019.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14

PanJaster

If your gecko is (and was before) kept on reptile carpet, he/she should not be impacted, unless gecko ate some decoration from your setup, but most likely this is also not an option, because leos usually will not eat decorations. Try to check and post temperatures in your setup, because too low temperatures may slow metabolism of your gecko, even 1 degree matters sometimes. Some photos of setup would be also helpful.

Visit our friends