Geckos etc??

favrielle

I've purchased three geckos so far from Steve Sykes at GeckosEtc. When you call the number on their site, it's actually him answering the phone, not just "random employee #2" or whoever (or at least that's been my experience).

His customer service skills are great.
His geckos are healthy and beautiful.
And going off my experience with my three, the colors depicted on the site are fairly true-to-life; there's no dishonest or misleading photo-editing going on, just nice-colored geckos.

I will definitely be buying more geckos from GeckosEtc. in the future, which in my world is a ringing endorsment because I don't spend my money lightly. :)

OnlineGeckos

Steve Sykes is a premier gecko breeder, he's not only knowledgeable, he's also very nice. He breeds some really good quality geckos, and they are always what they are labeled as. His geckos don't look like they come from an overstocked mill, like the geckos you find at reptile shows sometimes with skinny tails and bad shed stuck all over the place. The geckos I got from him are all healthy looking, plump, and they look to have been well taken care of. You won't go wrong with him. I've purchased from him for over 3 years.

-James Chi

Visit our friends