Good place to get fatties?

Kylegep

I did a purchase from underground reptiles for a trio and I ended up with two females that had a bacteria infection. One died and the other is trying to fight it off. I am really upset and they would not do anything about it. So where would you guys recommend?

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Purchasing imported fat tails you are always going to have problems imo. I highly suggest you spend the extra money and purchase a CBB Fat Tails from a reputable breeder. Not from an importer or reseller.

It says you live in Ohio on your profile, I don't know exactly where in relation your location is but I can think of two great breeders off the top of my head in Ohio. JMG Reptile and Ohio Gecko. They may be close enough to visit or purchase at a show they attend.

Sorry to hear about your geckos. I hope your other one makes it.

DrCarrotTail

I've heard a couple of breeders say they won't buy fat tails from unknown folks as if they're imported as geckos from different locations can carry different strains of bacteria that don't hurt the ones from that locale but can kill ones from other areas. Sorry for your loss :(

Visit our friends