Good Reptile for !0 gallon tank?

groveboy

Hello, so i went on vacation and dropped off my young crested gecko at my grandmas house. I came back only to find him missing:main_thumbsdown:. Their house is huge and has lots of hiding spots so i dont think ill be finding him. So i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on another reptile to get, i want something i can handle and it has to fit in a 10 gal for all of its life, any suggestions? thanks

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
You may still find your crested gecko if you look up, since that's probably the direction it will go in. The 10 gallon tank was probably not the best thing to keep the crestie in, since it needs height. Geckos that would do well in a 10 gallon include house geckos, SW banded geckos (Coleonyx), and some of the other really small geckos. A lot of the smaller geckos are either difficult to find or not for beginners or both. Google "micro geckos" and see what you find. Be sure to read a bunch of care sheets before purchasing and have the enclosure all ready for whatever you end up with.

ALiza

Visit our friends