Gorgeous Raptor/Aptor group for grabs(1 female has ~75% Carrot tail!)

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I had plans to breed this group,but have since decided to downsize.My loss,your Gain!The 3 females were traded for from SF Geckos.The males came from LPS a while ago.They are all really nice!So here's the deal:

The left one and middle one are raptors with ruby eyes.I believe one of them both solid,and one has 1 solid,1 ruby snake eye.The one on the right is an Aptor het. Raptor with almost 75% carrot tail!She's a stunner for sure!All 3 are females.

Here is an Aptor male with the 3 females pictured above:

And the other male(he has bulked up a lot since the picture.I can get more recent pictures upon request!):

I would like to sell them as a group,so I'll give you the 3 females for $300 shipped,or take the 3 females and 1 of the males for $400 shipped.Can't decide on which male?Take both males and all 3 females for $450 shipped!Inquire for individual prices.I'm willing to work with you on prices.

If interested,PM me,or email at [email protected] .I accept paypal.Thanks for looking!

I really need the money,so for now,cash only.

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
Shoot me an offer!I really need the money asap,so am willing to do dealing!inquire for individual pricing as well!

Visit our friends