Guitars & Geckos

EverEvolvingExotics

Well...it's only one guitar but the title sounded better this way. Up for looks are my R. Leachianus and E. Agricolae. These are some truly amazing geckos. I know Agricolae aren't Rhacs but they come from the same island...enjoy the eye candy!

E. Agricolae
IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

R. Leachianus

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

sickygnar89

Nothing too crazy. I have a squier strat(first guitar) and a jackson dinky..and then I have an ibanez pf series acoustic. My amp broke so I'm amp-less :/ lol I'm looking in to getting a fender strat and a fender hot rod or blues junior amp. How about you?

EverEvolvingExotics

Nothing too crazy. I have a squier strat(first guitar) and a jackson dinky..and then I have an ibanez pf series acoustic. My amp broke so I'm amp-less :/ lol I'm looking in to getting a fender strat and a fender hot rod or blues junior amp. How about you?

Very cool! I'm a gear head so I've had and tried most guitars/amp/effect combos. I've finally narrowed down my equipment to satisfy my everyday needs and cut out all the excess. I currently play through a fender blues junior, it's by far the best all around amp in my opinion. The hot rod is amazing but too loud for normal everyday play. I have numerous effect pedals that I like to mess around with, things like delay, overdrive, gain/distortion, phaser, looper, and volume. These days for electric I have two guitars, a Gibson Les Paul studio with natural mahogany finish and an old vintage mexican Fender double fat strat. It gives me the best of both worlds for tone. For acoustic I play an older Takamine EAN10C acoustic electric. This setup has kept me very happy for many years and surprisingly I don't have much of a drive to go out to constantly buy new equipment like I did back in the old days. My reptiles keep me occupied with that, haha!

sickygnar89

Wow! sounds like you got everything you need.! I was going to but a Takamine acoustic but it was too expensive for what I wanted to spend. But I'll get it someday. It was just one of those guitars that you know is the one. lol But I agree with the hot rod. I'd be more than fine with a blues junior. And I'm not much of an effects guy. I have a wah pedal and then give me a a little reverb and I'm fine. Although I have been wanting to try a fuzz pedal. What kind of music do you play? And I know. I think I have more of a fascination with buying reptiles than buying guitars and gear now.

Visit our friends