Has Anyone Here Bought From Absolute Exotics?

Nynecho

Collector
I regularly use instagram to post pictures of my geckos and keep in contact with breeders who also use the app, and I found a breeder from New York, NY who I am soon to be buying from.

I haven't been able to find much feedback from people he's sold leopard geckos to before, but he doesn't have an official website, so I don't expect that many people buy his animals.

Here is the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Absolute-Exotics/219432271514706

I was complimenting him on his RAPTOR female when he offered me one of her offspring next season for $40. That, as far as i am aware, is a GREAT price. I have almost bought from him before, but I was on a tight budget and couldn't afford the shipping. He was very understanding and now that we are in communication again he has been oh so nice and is always offering me great deals for being a supporter.

I know this wasn't supposed to be a report but i guess it kinda ended up being a little bit of both. I still want to know if anyone has bought from him before and how they liked what they got.

Visit our friends