Hatchling # 7 and 8!!! What Kind of Enigma are they?

Zynx_Keekeio

The Dad is a Mack Snow enigma and the mother is a SHTCTB

I wasn't sure what it was... There eyes are solid black (as of right now at least)
(Sorry phone pictures)
9417_286290545289_594830289_9379516_7799110_n.jpg

7335_286290845289_594830289_9379517_5945627_n.jpg

THe second hatchling looks very similar just less spots, and an almost solid white tail.

ILoveGeckos14

We practically did the same crossing and got pumpkin a tangerine enigma! They look almost the same at hatching as yours, we made a few threads about her:)

ang3l3s

I have seen some mack enigmas exhibit eclipse eyes but that does not mean it carries the eclipse gene. nice baby!!

Zynx_Keekeio

I actually don't know the hets. I know the female is from a Hot gecko line.
My guess is that they are a normal eye and that they will ligthen up, if anything a snake eye. But right now they are solid black :3

Oh im so excited!!! THank yoU!! I'm so excited I hit the odds.. *dances*

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
I would say Tang Enigma. If it came out looking more Snow with some Tang influence then it would be something along the lines of a Cremesicle Enigma (the name coined by JMG for Snow x Tang crosses who are obviously Snow with some Tang coloration.) Are those pics of two different Leos? They look exactly the same.

Zynx_Keekeio

grr, the new one with the white tail is showing signs of spinning. Like she never does a full spin but she turns around at weird times, like she's about to spin and when I went to set down the moist hide, she was where I was going to set so I acted like I was going to put it on her and all she did was turn and then sit there as I'm like nudging on her, so I pushed her and she finally went straight... kind of slow she is.

robin

thats unfortunate. hopefully it will not get any worse. :(

i know this next year i am going to be breeding some enigmas and i am fully aware that i very well might have to put some down if they have severe neurological problems

Visit our friends