Hatchling Not Growing?!?

Beaks

I'm looking for some advice from anyone who might know, or has had any experience with their leopard gecko not growing? This Mack Snow was born on 5-24 and his/her clutchmate on 5-25...Of ALL 10 hatchlings, this is the only one I've had any sort of "problems" with. When she was born her umbilicus was still attached for a few hours, and she dropped her tail at a couple weeks old. Her tail has regenerated nicely, she is VERY active and eats VERY well(same or more than the others)She seems, overall, in really good health....BUT, she is SO tiny. She is a lot smaller than her clutchmate, and my 4 week old hatchlings are going to soon be passing her in size and weight. Her poop is very small like my younger hatchlings as well. Like I said, she "acts" very healthy, just overall small. Has anyone had this happen? Is it okay for her to not be growing like the others? Should I be concerned? Any and all information is appreciated!! Thanks all!! Below are some pictures of him/her and the clutchmate ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374790746.230116.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374791619.654256.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374791632.804290.jpg

DrCarrotTail

She looks pretty healthy just small. The dropped tail could have set her growth back a bit. She would have had to put more calories into building her tail and fewer into growing than the other babies. As long as she seems to eat well and grows a bit I wouldn't worry too much.

Beaks

She looks pretty healthy just small. The dropped tail could have set her growth back a bit. She would have had to put more calories into building her tail and fewer into growing than the other babies. As long as she seems to eat well and grows a bit I wouldn't worry too much.

Thanks!!

Visit our friends