Hay Maurice, guess what I got this weeked???

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
A male U. Phantasticus! Pictures to come tonight or tomorrow morning! I am so excited about having him :main_thumbsup:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
P1010011.jpg

p1010015.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
He's gorgeous!!! It kind of looks like he's starting to mildew though....how many times a day have you been misting him? JK :p I can't wait to get some, they're just so neat.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
It's actually moss growing on him, I need to cut down the misting for sure!

He turns a nice yellow color, but not tonight of coarse. You are going to LOVE your when you get them! VERY cool geckos!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
ink_scorpion said:
LOL...Hey Jeanne, wanna sell him? :p J/K

He's pretty sweet lookin'! Good Luck with him!

Not a chance...LOL!

nwheat said:
He's beautiful, Jeanne!!! Those are such cool geckos!!

Thanks Nancy! You should see them hunt for crickets, it's too cute!

MonteQ's

He's gorgeous! I love his pattern! Definitely looks like a hardy little guy too! Is he CB?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
MonteQ's said:
He's gorgeous! I love his pattern! Definitely looks like a hardy little guy too! Is he CB?

Thank you! He is wild caught, the people I bought him from had him for about 3 weeks. He is doing REALLY good for an import, he ate and drank the first day I got him. His fecals are perfect looking, and he is pretty active, well, as active as Satanic get :)

MonteQ's

Wow!! Great find! Especially for WC! He definitely looks like he's adjusted beautifully. Not to mention never missed a meal ;o) Good luck with him.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
MonteQ's said:
Not to mention never missed a meal ;o) Good luck with him.

Yeah, I am very impressed with him, I think the Satanics take better to captivity than any other species I've had to date. I love watching him hunt the crickets down, too cute!

MonteQ's

It is fun watching them eat! They'll be sooo still and then pop! Its actually made me jump a few times ;o)

What other Uroplatus have you kept? I'd love to try the "Spiny" or Guentheri down the road.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
MonteQ's said:
It is fun watching them eat! They'll be sooo still and then pop! Its actually made me jump a few times ;o)

What other Uroplatus have you kept? I'd love to try the "Spiny" or Guentheri down the road.

This is the only Uroplatus that I've ever kept, so far :)

Visit our friends