Hello again! I have a question about a morph!

Leolover444

Hey! This Leo I found on Craigslist! I really love the morph does anyone know what it is so I can get something similar!
Thanks! B2F79D47-0696-4FCD-8785-F829737E8228.jpeg

Attachments

• 76251342-097A-450B-85DA-0CDE7068F58C.jpeg
    76251342-097A-450B-85DA-0CDE7068F58C.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • 8012403E-73F0-4563-9539-470540FFA6A9.jpeg
    8012403E-73F0-4563-9539-470540FFA6A9.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It looks to me like an albino super snow. The snow gene is co-dominant, meaning that a gecko that has one copy of the gene is called "snow" and hatches black and white (beige and white for albinos). As it matures, it frequently gets more yellow.
A "super snow" gecko has 2 copies of the gene and looks different from the 1-gene snow. It hatches pale silvery (pale beige or white if albino) with solid black (or red in the case of the albino) eyes. As it matures, it retains its white background and develops black (brown in the case of the albino) spots that often line up in a stripe pattern.

Aliza

Leolover444

Hey! This Leo I found on Craigslist! I really love the morph does anyone know what it
It looks to me like an albino super snow. The snow gene is co-dominant, meaning that a gecko that has one copy of the gene is called "snow" and hatches black and white (beige and white for albinos). As it matures, it frequently gets more yellow.
A "super snow" gecko has 2 copies of the gene and looks different from the 1-gene snow. It hatches pale silvery (pale beige or white if albino) with solid black (or red in the case of the albino) eyes. As it matures, it retains its white background and develops black (brown in the case of the albino) spots that often line up in a stripe pattern.

Aliza
thankyou! Is this one albino? It does not look like it has red eyes.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Yes, this one is albino. You can tell because it has no black markings on its body, only beige/brown and white. It's eyes may look solid black, but if you were to shine a light behind them you'd see that they are actually red.

Aliza

Leolover444

Yes, this one is albino. You can tell because it has no black markings on its body, only beige/brown and white. It's eyes may look solid black, but if you were to shine a light behind them you'd see that they are actually red.

Aliza
Okay, Thank you !!!

Visit our friends