Hello All!!!

Country Gecko

Hi,

I'm new here and am very anxious to learn all I can from this forum! I have just aquired a 1.2 trio of some of Craigs best Sunglows at Urban Gecko. I got into the ball python thing for a while and realized it just wasn't my thing. So, I sold them all off and among other things bought this nice little trio. I wanted to post pics but my camera recently died. I will be purchasing a new one this weekend and intend to post pics asap.

Anyway, I have raised leos at various times throughout the last ten years and have always hoped to get into some really nice ones someday. I hope this trio will bring some nice babies in the near future!

Thanks,
Glenn Smith

Country Gecko

Urban Sunglow Photos....

Hello,

I started this thread a while back and "finally" got a new camera and its software setup on my computer. Anyway, here are a couple pics of the Sunglow trio I recently aquired from Craig at Urban Gecko. These are #'s 11, 16, and 22 on his site right now if anyone is interested in looking at his "better looking" photos. My photos are'nt that great as I am still getting used to this camera.

Thanks for looking!
Glenn

Last edited:
J

Josh'sGeckoCloset

Yes we do like pics lol. But yes urbangecko has some very nice geckos . Welcome to gecko forums.:)

Visit our friends