Hello: Reptile Show in White Plains, NY

K

krnggangpe94

Hello,
I am new to the forum, and fairly new to leos also. I am a member of another leo forum too. Im hoping to get a lot of info here about leo care and everything. I have not gotten one yet but I am getting one this July 8th at the reptile show at White Plains, NY. Btw, is anyone on this forum going to be there?

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I will be selling Leos at this show as well. I look forward to seeing you there.
Welcome to the forums.

K

krnggangpe94

Cool! I will definitly visit both of you first. Try to save me a leo. ;) lol
Actually, I just remembered, I found this site from your site, Frank Geckos.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
;) See, I helped you find the best Gecko forum on the internet already! I have not posted photos of my available hatchlings on the internet yet because my home pc crashed a couple of weeks ago and I was waiting for many of them to be sexable. In any event, I will have some really nice ones with me at the show and I am bringing a lot more number wise and a better variety than I have had in the past. I may post some pictures soon.

K

krnggangpe94

Awesome. I will try to find you first. Do you know where you will be in the show? At like what section of the room?

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
krnggangpe94 said:
Awesome. I will try to find you first. Do you know where you will be in the show? At like what section of the room?

yes,
when you walk in, go to your right, go to the last aisle and proceed down it until you are almost at the end and I will be on the left side. There will be a banner overhead so it should be easy to find me. Look for a bald guy with a black shirt.

Visit our friends