Hello.

CaffeineZombie

I just got a leopard gecko mostly for my son who is 4 so he can enjoy watching the feeding and be entertained every now and again. He promptly named the gecko Rock that we adopted after waking up from his nap. So this is Rock.

He is also in love with our new gecko.

Attachments

• CC8BF5EB-A2E3-4A5D-AA39-0251FB6841F2.jpeg
    CC8BF5EB-A2E3-4A5D-AA39-0251FB6841F2.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 7

CaffeineZombie

Congrats on your new gecko do you have any questions

right now he just stays in hide like all the time. I put out some can o worms after feeding live insects to him seems to just want to stay there which is fine but i worry and check on him from time to time.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Most juvenile leopard geckos and some adults hide a lot. I had a gecko for more than 10 years that I named "Cameo" because she only made cameo appearances.

Aliza

Onelifegecs

right now he just stays in hide like all the time. I put out some can o worms after feeding live insects to him seems to just want to stay there which is fine but i worry and check on him from time to time.
He's probably just getting adjusted to his new home. They are not the most active of Reptiles. It could also be that he is being more active in the really late hours of the night when you are asleep. Try not to worry too too much. Though I know that can be difficult we have all been there :)

Visit our friends