Help handling my Gecko please!

EchoAngel

I followed the advice of a member here of laying my hand down in the tank and wetting my knuckles to try and tempt him to lick it off.

But after he came out once and licked my hand 2 weeks ago, he hasnt come out when i put my hand in there since. ):
He lives in a little rock home, i dont want to lift it up and pick him up. As it would shock him, also he wags his tail at me when i put my hand in while hes out.

He hasnt eaten anything in about a week, iv had him for a total of 3 weeks. He also only comes out once or less a day.

Im going to consult the petshop i got him from, but does anyone have any suggestions before i do?

Thankyou so much! ):

Taquiq

JK Herp
Your going to have to eventually hold him to calm him down. Put your hand by the entrance and then let him know your there. Hold your hand on the ground and touch his back. This might influence him to come. You could also wrap your hand underneath him and gently pick him up. But if he hisses and waggs his tail try another time. He will probably get more used to you and you have to let him know your their. It might take some time. It took me about a week to get my leo from stop hissing but it really paid off and he justs sits on my hand like he is tamed. The longer you wait the less likely you are to tame him fast enough because the best time is when their young. Hopefully he listens!

Visit our friends