Help ID 2 Leopard Gecko Morphs

bell100_

I recently got 2 female leopard geckos. I got them a few weeks apart. My first one, Redd, was cheaper than the one, Boogie, I got today. They’ve been settled in for about 12 hours and absolutely adore eachother already. They both eat very well. Redd is smaller than Boogie, as she seems to be older and chunkier. Please help me ID them!:

Here’s Redd:
yes she’s chilling on my foot.

And here’s Boogie:

I’m also new to this forum so please excuse any mistakes I make!!
Please help me out:)

LoveReps

Welcome to the forums! Looks to me like Redd is a patternless and Boogie is a super hypo with possible carrot tail (hard to tell from the angle). Beautiful leo's!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm not so sure about the patternless. Murphy's patternless geckos usually have completely clean tails and I see black markings on both tails. Likely that both are super hypo (no body spots) and I wonder based on the first one's tail and the second one's body if there is some stripe genetics there. I also wonder if the second one could possibly be Mack snow. Another thing to think about in general is that unless you got the geckos from the same place, it's safest to quarantine a new gecko from the previous one for at least a month to insure that both are healthy.

Aliza

LoveReps

I assumed it was a patternless het for something else. My friend has patternless hets (idk what they're het for) and they are yellow with some brown on their tails (the tail looks brown judging by the pictures) although I did not see the darker markings until mentioned. Maybe it's a baldy then? As for the second picture how does it not look like a super hypo? Just curious.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I agree that the second one is a super hypo. I was wondering about stripe due to the orange markings on its side and about Mack snow (I believe there can be a Mack snow super hypo) due to the white coloring of the body.

Aliza

Visit our friends