Help identify morphs

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Top one is normal. Other one is probably super hypo (no body spots). It's possible that the top one was just in a funny position in the photo, but I'm a little concerned about the front left leg. Are you providing calcium and vitamin D3 supplements. When I see a gecko like that I get concerned about Metabolic Bone Disease (MBD).

Aliza

Layne302302

Top one is normal. Other one is probably super hypo (no body spots). It's possible that the top one was just in a funny position in the photo, but I'm a little concerned about the front left leg. Are you providing calcium and vitamin D3 supplements. When I see a gecko like that I get concerned about Metabolic Bone Disease (MBD).

Aliza
I noticed that too. That picture was prior to me receiving her. I got her on supplements now and doing what I can to get her healthy again.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
That's great. I got a juvenile a number of years ago that I realized had MBD when I got her home. I started the supplements immediately and she's a fat happy adult who has had some successful breeding seasons.

Aliza

Visit our friends