Help me

S

supersonicgecko

My little one a couple of months is like walking with a limp. she also falls to one side when walking. she's active but everynow and then she walks and falls she also is kinda shaky when she walks. Anyone have this problem.

S

supersonicgecko

she falls to her right. Last night I fed her a big cricket maybe thats it. but she pooped today. I also noticed that she gets like a pain and she looks up suddenly but its like someone hit her in the side.

Halley

The only thing I can think of is to call your vet. I haven’t had any experience with something like this, so I’m sorry I can’t help.

S

supersonicgecko

damn the cloest vet is about 2 hours away. closest one that will treat reptiles

S

supersonicgecko

um I found out today, in the morning. Yesterday she ate two big crickets. and today she pooed but her belly was still fat so I let her rest and now there are two new stools, so I hope thats all it was It's night now so I'm gonna take her out and let her walk and see what happens. but what should I do if it is mbd or gout

S

supersonicgecko

I just noticed this too I put a cricket in her cage for her to eat and she tilts her head at it and she missed it three times and kept staring at where it used to be i hope its just her eyes.

Halley

It might be worth the trip to the vet. I know gas prices are crazy, and vets are expensive. But is money worth your gecko's life. I guess I’ve just been lucky and have just had a few sick geckos, when I got them.

Visit our friends