Help Please! :)

imajx

The name's Jami. I hope I've landed in the right spot and that someone can help me! So this is an introduction AND a question, since I wasn't sure what other thread to post this under :/.

I've had two geckos for about a year, now,(idk gender, but a friend and former petsmart employee looked and told me they were both females... but idk how reliable that was) that I bought from a pet store that told me they were creamsickles...

I've recently given birth to my husband's and my second child, and with a newborn and a 2 y/o, we are finding it difficult to find enough time for them.

I was looking into selling them to a private buyer, versus a pet store so I would know who got them and if they were going to a good home.... Either way, I began searching the internet for a price range for creamsickles.... then I discovered that these geckos are definitely NOT creamsickles(judging by several photographs). I searched and searched and the closest I could find are the "dreamsickles" and "Jungle Snow Tremper Enigma"... I have NO idea what an enigma is or a jungle snow tremper, at that.... :main_huh: I guess my question , at this point, would be...

If I supply a photo of my geckos, could someone identify them for me and possibly give me a good price-range? Please get back to me as soon as possible! I'm VERY curious as to what these lizards actually are, that I bought over a year ago haha!

Thanks,
Jami

LZRDGRL

Yeah, post your photo under "Show off your geckos" or under "General Discussion," and lots of people will answer :main_yes: If you do it here, that will work, too, but more people read the other two threads :D

Chrissy

imajx

awesome! thank you so much! ( idk why I didn't get a notification that you responded :/ I'm till trying to figure this out haha! ) I will take some pics tomorrow, in the daylight, and I will put them up! :D

Visit our friends