Help plz

tod

i have 2 crested geckos my uncle says there a 1.1 pair i dontn believe so because on the videos neither of them have a bulge so if you could plz post pics of your male geckos and female

tod

i think there both females neithe rof them have a bulge and sorry is i misspelled anything

Adinar

Are they still pretty young? If they are they may still be male and female and the male may just not be showing yet.

Even if they are both females, at least you can house them together without unwanted eggs!

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
i have 2 crested geckos my uncle says there a 1.1 pair i dontn believe so because on the videos neither of them have a bulge so if you could plz post pics of your male geckos and female

BOY HERE :D
Faux3.jpg

as you can see he's very proud of his package ;)

AAGeckos

If there older than 2 years, & they dont have a buldge; there female. males start too show & are usually sexually mature after about 6 months & females are sexually mature after a year. so chances are you have 2 females ! :)

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
I agree with AAGECKO's response and after 2 years, you would definately know sex. 2 females is a good thing, even though it is not a breeding pair because they can live together (if they are of comparable size) and if you get a male for them, you willl have formed a group which = more breeders. Personally, as a collector, I only breed for my collection, and if the geckos do not "fit" or if I do not really have room, thats when I sell them. Thats what I do. I love all geckos, but DON't be in a hurry to breed until you are ready for lots o babies. Just love your 2 females for what they are. Pictures please??

Visit our friends