Henk setup

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Here's Cloud's new home. It's an 18X18X36 screen cage. Plastic on 3 sides to increase humidity, a few live and fake plants(probably going to add a few more live once some of my cuttings grow out a bit) leaf litter, branches, and UVB lighting.

henkviv1.jpg

henkviv2.jpg

henkviv5.jpg

And here he is exploring

henkviv3.jpg

henkviv4.jpg

:main_thumbsup:

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Thanks guys.

Tony you're going to love them. They're so active and interesting to watch, I never get tired of it. :D

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Nice looking henkie. How is the humidity holding in the screen cage wrapped 3/4?

Humidity holds surprisingly well. I mist 2X a day, lightly in the morning and heavily right after lights out at night. The cage dries slowly, so that by evening it's around 45% and holds between 80-100% over night.

uroplatus99

Nice set up Ted... looks like nice amount of room for him. Love to find some latch/locks like that one has... would work great on my plans for small enclosures.

gex-co

Humidity holds surprisingly well. I mist 2X a day, lightly in the morning and heavily right after lights out at night. The cage dries slowly, so that by evening it's around 45% and holds between 80-100% over night.

Awsome im gonna have to give it a try I did a bout half of mine and the humidity didnt hold well.

Visit our friends