Herproom etc.

C

Cory

We, when I say we I mean mostly Dee, renovated the herp room yesterday ( why we picked the hottest day of the summer to do this is still beyond me lol), it turned out pretty good... LOADS more room... it is pretty much complete for now, though we are putting an office desk in there for filing and such....

So.... here's the first pic....

herproom1.jpg

We recycled alot of stuff... Gabes old changing table which I need to paint, is now the tub and supply storage device. Its also used when I am sorting the CF orders. The hatchling rack has been turned into a nice storage rack as well for now, till next season anyway .... There is an old bookshelf I made way back in grade 10 many many moons ago, it has three pairs of lleos on it, along with our main mouse colony on top there. Incidently, that black thing on the hatchling rack is our eliminator, great thing to have!

herproom2.jpg

The three new everglades have found a new home on this rack, along withour hovabator and the crickets.... good rack, cheap at walmart and is adjustable.... The gerbils have found a home there as well... that other rack was an emergency rack I made some time ago that actually works very well....

herproom3.jpg

The main rack..... and feeding/sorting table... its the perfect size for working on... oh yeah, my favorite non herp being nosey as well!

cont.....

C

Cory

Thats it for the herp room... but we have spread throughout the house...lol...

The satanics...
satanics1.jpg

Some corns....
snakeslivingroom1.jpg

A corn and our cresties....
livingroomherp1.jpg

And a pile of bunnies until we get them moved into their new digs...
bunny1.jpg

There's also a tank in Gabes room... with his first two leos... nothing like starting 'em early!

Thanks for looking!

C

Cory

Those bunnies are pets yup.... Mini-rex velveteens....

Thanks for the comments!

C

Cory

lol... we do need more critters... but you should have seen it before we cleaned it up and reorganized.... yesh...

Visit our friends