He's acting like he's drunk tonight

jerrymb

Sometimes when I throw mealworms into the tank he's on the ball and grabs them on the first try. Other times like tonight he acts likes he's drunk. He'll make several attempts before grabbing a mealworm and he does these jerky movements like he's drunk. He almost looks like he's about to loose his balance. I noticed after he had eaten several mealworms that he wasn't grabbing them as easily. Almost like he was trying to grab them but didn't really care anymore. Maybe he was full?

Last edited:

Adinar

Enigma would be a specific morph of a leopard gecko. They do have some weird things about them when it comes to that particular morph such as circling, star gazing, lunging and missing food. Unfortunetally it come with the genes, amazing colors but neurological issues. Different things can trigger them. I know my tang enigma tends to star gaze and miss her food on occasion, but it's nothing that will harm her in the long run.

But yeah, a pic of your guy would help. Body and a good eye shot if you can, that way someone can help you determine if Ren is indeed an enigma or not.

Hope that helps!

Visit our friends