Hey everybody!

Hoshi Gecko

I am a brand spanking new leopard gecko owner, just brought home my girl, Hoshi, 4 days ago. Hoshi is 1.5yr old, friendly, active, and has a voracious appetite. She's being housed in a 20 long tank, has an under tank heat mat hooked up to a thermostat. Has three hides, cool, humid, and hot, slate tile substrate with a bit of eco earth, some driftwood and a lot of air plants. Her staple diet right now is dubia roaches, I haven't tried offering anything else yet, but I'm planning on offering mealworms, hornworms, and possibly pheonix worms. She hasn't really used her warm hide since I brought her home, but I think its maybe because she doesn't feel secure in there yet? I'm hoping she'll use it more once I get her background on the tank. Making this account for the multitudes of questions I will probably wind up having as Hoshi and I get more used to one another. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Hoshi box.jpg
    Hoshi box.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20191218_180703.jpg
    20191218_180703.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to you and Hoshi, your nice looking stripe! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. She looks great.

Aliza

Visit our friends