Hi all - NEWBIE ALERT!

ShadowFaerie777

Hi all, im Lisa-Marie, 43 mum of three boys. Im a VERY new owner of a lovely leopard gecko. Not too much known about him/her yet so named Xen as no sex known. Was told approx 3/4 months old and high yellow, dont have many pics as still settling and i have to be quick to catch a glimpse before runs for the hide when someone else walks in the room. He is okay with me, will happily explore even when im spot cleaning. He/she good gecko has already claimed an easy toilet spot to clean . Sorry, rambling on, dont know anyone else with a gecko so you are getting it all.

Attachments

• 20211109_205113.jpg
    20211109_205113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20211109_210601.jpg
    20211109_210601.jpg
    968.1 KB · Views: 4

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Congrats on your new gecko and thanks for the pictures. I started with one gecko when I was about your age (first reptile since childhood) and you don't even want to know how many I've got now.

Aliza

ShadowFaerie777

Thank you Aliza. Haha I'm already collecting bits for my next. Wont be until the new year though as want to make sure get everything right with this one first and get him/her comfortable. Xen only just had his first proper meal since getting four weeks ago. Was only eating a couple of worms, dubias every 3 or four days. Scared of crickets lol. So tried little locusts last night and wolfed 7 of them along with a calci worm so happy days for mamma.

Visit our friends