Hi! Can anyone help identify morphs?

Alynnb

Hello! I own four leopard geckos, but we don't know what they are, as they were bought from a chain store. Two are males, one is a female, and one is a baby. All of them are under a year old. I'd love it if somebody could tell me what they might be!

(The photos are of them being angry at me for confining them to a container while their tanks are cleaned)

20200804_194303.jpg 20200804_200122.jpg 20200804_202448.jpg 20200804_201112.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
The first one you could call "high yellow" meaning that it's a normal gecko with reduced black spotting so the yellow really shows up.
The second is probably a jungle since it appears that both the body bands and the tail bands are broken (tail moreso than body)
The third is an albino, likely a Tremper, though there's really no way to tell
The fourth is a bit of a puzzle. Some people would say it's a Black Pearl, but I find it very hard to believe that a morph like that would make it into a chain store. I think it's most likely that this is a Murphy's patternless that may be a little cold or upset and that as it matures it will get a lot lighter and its pattern will disappear.

Aliza

Alynnb

The first one you could call "high yellow" meaning that it's a normal gecko with reduced black spotting so the yellow really shows up.
The second is probably a jungle since it appears that both the body bands and the tail bands are broken (tail moreso than body)
The third is an albino, likely a Tremper, though there's really no way to tell
The fourth is a bit of a puzzle. Some people would say it's a Black Pearl, but I find it very hard to believe that a morph like that would make it into a chain store. I think it's most likely that this is a Murphy's patternless that may be a little cold or upset and that as it matures it will get a lot lighter and its pattern will disappear.

Aliza

Thanks so much! Do you know when we might expect to see his true colors show through? I've only had him for a couple days, but he's eating loads and his warm hide is nice and hot.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Hard to tell. Post another picture in a month or so. I've hatched out very dark leopard geckos that end up quite light after a few months.

Aliza

Visit our friends