Hi my lovely reptile peeps and geeks

LizMarie

Hi *waves*

OMG I haven't been on here in AGES or at least that what it feels like because I've been so busy lately.

How is everyone!?

My Spring classes have finally finished and I'm STILL fighting with Financial Aid for money, it's a never ending battle! lol. I was nominated and elected as Vice President for Fall 2010 for SJU's chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives! And just today I had an interview at MOSHOLU MONTEFIORE COMMUNITY CENTER, Seton Falls Beacon for a Day Camp Leader and I got the job, I'm so happy! I just have to hand in all the paper work on of before June 3rd so everything can be reviewed and verified. I'll basically be a Camp Leader in charge of a class of around 20-25 students with 2 Youth Counselors and a volunteer to help from 8:30am-5:00pm so you guys have to give me ideas on how to keep these kiddies anywhere from ages 6-12 entertained all summer.

My lizards are ok but no one seems to want to eat it's very depressing. Marley gains weight then looses it all over again, it's very heart breaking. I think I'm going to set up a little cage just for him in my room NEXT to my bed so I can watch every move he makes until he gets BETTER!

ariana

all is good here,
we've missed you!!!!
keep us updated on marley, and all the others of course.
school is over in 11 days for me, and then online german from IU.
all my geckos are doing well, and im talking to a man about a rack, along with a male mack snow and a mack snow bell albino female (both leos for $100!!!!!) so im pretty excited.
once some baby pictus leos have grown and been sexed ill be getting 1-3 females for my lil man :)
just a quick update!!
come back here soon!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Congrats on all the great things happening in your life! Glad to see you back!

LizMarie

all is good here,
we've missed you!!!!
keep us updated on marley, and all the others of course.
school is over in 11 days for me, and then online german from IU.
all my geckos are doing well, and im talking to a man about a rack, along with a male mack snow and a mack snow bell albino female (both leos for $100!!!!!) so im pretty excited.
once some baby pictus leos have grown and been sexed ill be getting 1-3 females for my lil man :)
just a quick update!!
come back here soon!

Wow!! I guess I'm not the only one with a little good luck, lol.. Good Luck with the geckos!

jmlslayer

Hi *waves*

OMG I haven't been on here in AGES or at least that what it feels like because I've been so busy lately.

How is everyone!?

My Spring classes have finally finished and I'm STILL fighting with Financial Aid for money, it's a never ending battle! lol. I was nominated and elected as Vice President for Fall 2010 for SJU's chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives! And just today I had an interview at MOSHOLU MONTEFIORE COMMUNITY CENTER, Seton Falls Beacon for a Day Camp Leader and I got the job, I'm so happy! I just have to hand in all the paper work on of before June 3rd so everything can be reviewed and verified. I'll basically be a Camp Leader in charge of a class of around 20-25 students with 2 Youth Counselors and a volunteer to help from 8:30am-5:00pm so you guys have to give me ideas on how to keep these kiddies anywhere from ages 6-12 entertained all summer.

My lizards are ok but no one seems to want to eat it's very depressing. Marley gains weight then looses it all over again, it's very heart breaking. I think I'm going to set up a little cage just for him in my room NEXT to my bed so I can watch every move he makes until he gets BETTER!
Its depressing you took me off facebook:eek:

Visit our friends