Hi there

Albatross

Hello everyone, my name's Albatross.
I've always loved lizards and geckos. I do plan on owning several in the future, once I can afford proper care for them. An unfortunate accident has led to me taking care of a baby gecko though, and since I have almost no experience taking care of one I decided to join this lovely site to get a few pointers. I'm still learning to navigate the forums here but as soon as I find the correct board I'll be posting his story over there.
On a different note, my favourite geckos would probably have to be leachies or crested geckos. My partner absolutely adores bearded dragons (I know they're not geckos) so I wouldn't be surprised if we have an entire room dedicated to our wonderful scaly friends someday.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I responded to your other post with some suggestions for your gecko. If you want to check out what people's homes can turn into when gecko fever hits, check out my photo essay about my house at geckotime.com. It includes a picture of a bearded dragon!

Aliza

Albatross

Thank you for the help Liza.
I loved your photo essay. The cresties were so adorable, I can't wait to have a few of my own!

Visit our friends