how do you house YOUR leos

How do you house your leos

• Total voters

TheBlueDog

I had my terrariums build.
They are made out of wood 120x60x80 with two front glass "doors".

I kinda don't like these rack systems. They might be good fro breeders,
but I like to have something nice looking.

I aslo like the high impact molded polystyrene cages, but as marauderhex has already mentioned they are quite pricy.

Sathis

Polish member
I would have to tick two answers - I've got to glass terrariums, and a racksystem with nice large drawers for the babies and additional males.

ceduke

I have just one leo, and she's in a nice 20L. If I had more I'd build a rack, but I like being able to see her when she's out and about.

zoe2710

I keep mine in glass tanks, 2 tanks 100x50x50 with Backgrounds so they can climb alot. And for the males I have 4 45x45x30 build in a closet. And 1 50x35x30 for quarentine.

getgeckos

I have both. I have 2 large tanks that I house my females in and a rack for my males and hatchlings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sunar

Right now we have a couple 20 L GAL tanks but we have a feeling we will need a rack if we keep adding more LOL They are so addicting and so many colors to pick from!!

Spirit_Scale

Plastic stackable bins converted into DIY rack---managing flexwatt and all the construction scared me so I went to walmart instead and got some modular stackable drawers---with some feet for heatmat circulation and some holes for ventilation they work beautifully.
For someone just starting out its a heck of a lot cheaper (about $40 dollars per enclosure with the bulk of that being heatpad) than buying a rack.

Crewdog00

James Skar
Plastic stackable bins converted into DIY rack---managing flexwatt and all the construction scared me so I went to walmart instead and got some modular stackable drawers---with some feet for heatmat circulation and some holes for ventilation they work beautifully.
For someone just starting out its a heck of a lot cheaper (about $40 dollars per enclosure with the bulk of that being heatpad) than buying a rack.

Pictures or links? I'd like to try this system out for a cheap rack system.

Ozy

I have one blizzard gal named Ozy. She's in a 20 gallon long, Here are pics of her set up. :D Pic one is the cool side with hide/water dish combo, second pic is the hot side/middle, third one is the whole thing. I recently added a repti-ladder and hammock. The hammock hangs over the cool hide/water dish. :) In the pics Ozy is poking her head out of the cool hide. LOL

Last edited:

Embrace Calamity

Cage_zps8bac527c.jpg

Sorry it's a bad pic. There's another hide behind the humid hide box and some driftwood over on the cool side he hides behind sometimes. Need to add more rocks though.

And, Ozy, I love your setup! Very cool. :)

~Maggot

Ozy

Thanks. :D I just replaced the lid on the humid hide, because as you can see, the old one was cracked and covered in tape! So I'll be adding another plant on top of her humid hide.

Visit our friends