How many Geckos do you guys have?

How Many Geckos do you guys have?

• Total voters

Geckomaster743

I have 4 Expecting to get 5 More Leo's soon and maybe Crested Gecko's some time because I've heard they can climb which really Interests me because my Leo's can't :D

- I currently do not breed but plan on getting there -

Rylee

3 Year Member
I have four leo's and two have eggs in them right now. I also have one tokay, but it's for sale. I'm expecting to get some more electric blue geckos since mine died :( and also hopefully getting some more leos!

Gopherhockey03

Yes I will be getting a couple cresties soon! And hopefully 5 more Leo's (for my Gf's bday) But until then i'm trying to get my Russian Tortoise breeding program up and running :)

tolbunt5

3 Year Member
Oh, I thought she was. It says on the container she came in "normal het raptor female". I don't know enough about the different morphs to know that that is not a type of Bell Albino. Sorry. So what is she called then? A Raptor?

Gopherhockey03

No it's just a normal! Which I think are just as gorgeous. Heterozygous means that if you breed it you can bring out the RAPTOR trait in the offspring. Raptor pretty much means they will have complete Ruby eyes their whole life.

Landen

LSReptiles
Raptor pretty much means they will have complete Ruby eyes their whole life.

Het Raptor means that it potentially carries the genes for Tremper albino and Eclipse with line bred traits for patternless stripe and tangerine. When all of these traits combine it can create a Raptor (like my avatar) The Eclipse trait is what turns the eye a solid black color which can be complete or incomplete ("Snake Eyes") when combined with the tremper albino it turns the eye a ruby red color. There are currently so many variations of the Raptor the term is almost not even accurate in most cases (my avatar is a Reverse Stripe Raptor). There are Banded Raptors, Striped & Reverse Striped Raptors, & Jungle Raptors. There are crosses like Emerine Raptors, Snow Raptors, Diablo Blancos (Blizzard Raptors), and Embers (Murphy's Patternless Raptors). Also there are variations of the morph from the other two albino strains, the Bell albino version is called a Radar, and the Rainwater albino version is called a Typhoon.

To the OP - Your first one was most likely bred from a Raptor crossed with something else which results in a normal that shows infuence of tangerine and patternless stripe. If it were to breed true to carry the tremper and eclipse genes it could produce a Raptor.

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHA Cleo and Reptar were sitting at their food bowl waiting for food... they tell me when its time to feed them haha its sooo cute!

Gopherhockey03

So confusing haha

Het Raptor means that it potentially carries the genes for Tremper albino and Eclipse with line bred traits for patternless stripe and tangerine. When all of these traits combine it can create a Raptor (like my avatar) The Eclipse trait is what turns the eye a solid black color which can be complete or incomplete ("Snake Eyes") when combined with the tremper albino it turns the eye a ruby red color. There are currently so many variations of the Raptor the term is almost not even accurate in most cases (my avatar is a Reverse Stripe Raptor). There are Banded Raptors, Striped & Reverse Striped Raptors, & Jungle Raptors. There are crosses like Emerine Raptors, Snow Raptors, Diablo Blancos (Blizzard Raptors), and Embers (Murphy's Patternless Raptors). Also there are variations of the morph from the other two albino strains, the Bell albino version is called a Radar, and the Rainwater albino version is called a Typhoon.

To the OP - Your first one was most likely bred from a Raptor crossed with something else which results in a normal that shows infuence of tangerine and patternless stripe. If it were to breed true to carry the tremper and eclipse genes it could produce a Raptor.

Visit our friends