How Many Leos Do You Have

How Many Leos Do You Have

• Total voters

Snowbug

I have 5. Two girls, two juveniles and a grumpy old male. I found a gorgeous Mack Snow Tremper Albino male for sale and I think I have to have him. I'm currently sorting out the sale with his current owner so hopefully I will have 6 leos soon. :daisy:

Lindz0518

I have:
1- Female Bell Albino named Venus
1- Unsexed, still waiting to confirm morph: Loki
*Already planning 1 or 2 additions in the spring

mk_leos

Hay guys.

I´m from germany and have 3.8 = 11 geckos

1.0 Dreamsicle het. Diablo Blanco *09
0.1 Mack Snow Diablo Blanco *09
0.1 Super Mack Snow Blazing Blizzard *10

1.0 White & Yellow Fire Tremper Albino het. Raptor *12
0.1 White & Yellow Tremper Albino *12
0.1 Mack Snow White & Yellow het. Tremper Albino *11
0.1 White & Yellow poss. het. Raptor *12

Own hatchings from this year (holdbacks):
1.1 Super Mack Snow Blazing Blizzard het. Diablo Blanco
0.1 Super Mack Snow Tremper Albino Enigma het. Diablo Blanco (pet only)
0.1 Mack Snow Tremper Albino Enigma het. Diablo Blanco (pet only)

Will coming in Hamm (08th Dez.):
1.0 GEM Snow Eclipse
0.1 Total Eclipse

Check my geckos on MK-Leos, die kleine, aber feine Zucht von seltenen & wunder schönen Leopardgeckos... - MK-Leos, die Qualitative Leopardgecko Zücht in Marl(NRW)
:)

GexPex

I have 6 currently, with hopefully 2-3 more adults on the way this coming January....then more during breeding season.
2 normal adults
1 SHT adult
1 Tremper albino adult
1 Murphy patternless juvenile
1 SHT juvenile

Hoping to add a Diablo Blanco and Super Snow(s)...but we'll see what's available at the show.

proBie3

I'm sad that I only have one. I wasn't really interested in these guys until my dad gave mine to me as a birthday gift this year, and now I'm in love. :D

~Maggot

Kind of how I was. My girlfriend and I were in the pet store one day and I was like hmm I want one, so we did some research and started purchasing things here and there and a few weeks later we got Echo, and here I am today, totally in love and thinking about getting a second one. Never in my life did I ever think I would like lizards haha.

Embrace Calamity

Kind of how I was. My girlfriend and I were in the pet store one day and I was like hmm I want one, so we did some research and started purchasing things here and there and a few weeks later we got Echo, and here I am today, totally in love and thinking about getting a second one. Never in my life did I ever think I would like lizards haha.
I've always been into herps, especially geckos, but leopard geckos weren't my thing. I was more into the arboreal geckos. I thought they were weird-looking. XD

~Maggot

proBie3

lol yeah, I for one have never really been in to them, I guess I just fell in love at the pet store lol. There is a show coming up in in April in my state and I would like to see if I can find another leo there. I plan to have them in separate cages because I am leery of having them together, especially with Echo being so comfortable in HER home, and I will more than likely get another baby anyways, but after the quarantine period I will probably keep both cages next to each other on the stand I have now just because it's the best space and we don't have much space since we live in a small home.

Visit our friends