How Many Leos Do You Have

How Many Leos Do You Have

• Total voters

Embrace Calamity

lol yeah, I for one have never really been in to them, I guess I just fell in love at the pet store lol. There is a show coming up in in April in my state and I would like to see if I can find another leo there. I plan to have them in separate cages because I am leery of having them together, especially with Echo being so comfortable in HER home, and I will more than likely get another baby anyways, but after the quarantine period I will probably keep both cages next to each other on the stand I have now just because it's the best space and we don't have much space since we live in a small home.
I went to a show at the beginning of the month, and as much as I wanted to buy another leo, it just wasn't feasible. With the leo, the croc gecko, the turtle, and the mourning geckos, I have no more places in my room for herps. I don't even have places for my stuff. XD

~Maggot

Lindz0518

Every flat surface in my room is occupied by a tank or feeders :p . I would love another leo or a bearded dragon but I have told myself NO MORE, for now..... lol.

proBie3

I recently got 2 babies so now i have 3. The babies are housed together until the store gets its shipment of the terrarium that i want tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

specialtyreptile

About 40 breeder and future breeder Leos. With hatchlings that pushes us well over 150 leos. But let's not forget that most of us keep more than one species so with babies we can have well over 200 at any given time...

KTyne

Kayla
I think it's insane when people have like 150+ Geckos, I can't even imagine taking care of that many! Not saying it's a bad thing, I just think of my 5 Geckos and can't imagine having 100, lol.

I've answered already but I have 1 adult and 1 baby Leo, and also 3 AFTs. :)

GexPex

When I first did this poll, I had a lot fewer than I do now. I currently have...
2 adult males, 4 adult females, 1 subadult female, 19 TSM babies/juvies (one older one is looking female, other older ones are looking male), and 2 more males and 5 TSF on their way. One new male is a Christmas present for my fiance, though.

So...total them all (including Christmas present, since he will be at my house until then)... 33 leopard geckos with 8 fertile eggs in the incubator (need to make my siggy more accurate, but too lazy to change it all the time lol)

WoWo

I had about 25, was becoming kind of scary at times (1st year breeding).. Now i have about 15, strange to feel kind of lonely :main_laugh:

Visit our friends