How many pets do you have?

geckoqueen

I have 2 Gecko's, my boyfriends pet dog and his fish and he is buying more fish.
I would like a cat but my boyfriends land lord said no way. I can't have a kitty and I love cats. I don't want my own dog it is enough taking care of my boyfriends dog, when she has to pee at 3 in the morning. :main_laugh:
The gecko's are mine thought both of them. I may have a cat some day but not right now.

I used to have a few cats and they were so pretty.
I knew this one old lady and her cat would go down the hallway and come into my room, when I lived in these apts and no I am not old, she was though. I used to have a visitor everyday, white and fluffy. :D

S

samaria

What a great question this is!
I really like this.
I have some pets like Dog,Cat & Horse.
I have three dogs named Micky,Tommy & Lussy.
I have two cats named Sweety & mini.
I have a horse named Moti.
:)

alangrylls55

I have a dog Rottweiler 3 year I must say they are amazing to have they are intelligent, very quick leaner and very loyal, I also have few Fishes.

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I have three dogs: a boxer/bulldog, a bloodhound/lab, and a yorkie.
I have two cats: a cornish rex and a devon rex
I have 10 leopard geckos and 4 crested geckos.
I have a ball python, a corn snake, and 2 sand boas
I have numerous aquariums, fresh water and salt water
I have two toads, two bearded dragons
and a miniature horse :)

DaphnLancy

I have two cats and a dog. Their names are Angel, Coma, and Conan. They are really fond of eating meaty bits.

GexPex

I am owned by the following...
1 dog, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 1 peacock tree frog, 1 white's tree frog, 1 mediterranean gecko, 2 corn snakes, 5 leopard geckos, and 5 crested geckos.

ShockMind

I have two cute cats, they are so adorable and I love them a lot also they don’t want to eat without the other. I always find time to play with them.

WillyLeak

I have two kittens, German Sheppard dog, cute squirrel and 4 pair of discusses as my pets and I care them very much and I love them very much.

Ketchup

I am very big cat lover. I have a Persian cat I love them very much and I also love the dogs.

Cassandranell

I have two cats and a dog. Their names are Butt Cheese, Leroy, and Doofus. Well, I feed them twice a day and they like to eat meaty bits.

LeoGirl1999

I have a dog named Jack, a leo named Sammy, and a betta fish named Attakai. Jack is a basenji, Sammy is a mack snow albino, and Attakai is a crowntail. I used to have other fish, and I also used to have two cats. We had to rehome the kitties because after 8 years we found out that my brother is allergic. Their names were Mini and Maya.

lisa127

2 dogs who are the loves of my life, 1 cat, 1 blue tongued skink lizard, 1 three toed box turtle, and 1 leopard gecko.

Visit our friends