how much do African Fat tail usally sell for

dereck perkins

hi i recantly bought a pet African Fat tail and was wondering what thay usally go for i wonted to know if i payed to much for them thay are adults a male and a female i payed $60 for them

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
You definitely didn't get ripped off - so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Especially if they are not siblings, they may become a breeding pair!

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I think AFTs look alot like leos. But their legs and bodies are kinda stubbier, and their background colors tend more towards the dark browns.

dereck perkins

in the first pic. ther are 2 hermat crabs a male and female, in the 2 pic. 1 albino pacman frog it is male, in the 3 pic. a female African Fat tail, in the 4 pic. there is the male African Fat tail, and lastly in the 5 pic. a marbel gekeo i have 2 but the other one would not stay still so i could not tack a pic.

Attachments

• ppet 001.JPG
    ppet 001.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 274
  • ppet 003.JPG
    ppet 003.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 269
  • ppet 004.JPG
    ppet 004.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 295
  • ppet 007.JPG
    ppet 007.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 280
  • ppet 006.JPG
    ppet 006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 279

Gopherhockey03

60 is a good price. I know a place where you can get them $20 a piece but for fat tails the price usually reflects if they are WC or not.

GeckoGeek143

That's an incredible price! Especially if they are captive bred and healthy. I paid $275.00 for my guy. I did not know when I bought him that he was caught wild or had a regenerated tail. The way he was shipped to me was disgraceful and obviously traumatized the little guy even further. I have had him almost 3 month now and he still refuses to eat on his own. (I hand feed him Repti-boost)
In other words, do NOT EVER order a reptile from Backwater Reptiles and be happy you got a hell of a deal!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
$60 is a nice price. I sell my normal fat tail babies for $40 and my amel ones for $60. I'm set up now to breed patternless, whiteout and patternless whiteout in 2014 which will go for considerably more.

Aliza

kgb785

hi i recantly bought a pet African Fat tail and was wondering what thay usally go for i wonted to know if i payed to much for them thay are adults a male and a female i payed $60 for them
got my little one for 30 bucks. because of its morph it’s usually 200 dollars but my local reptile store sold him/her to me really cheap!!

Attachments

• F80D79DA-44E8-4D81-A47E-1328AC0E6512.jpeg
    F80D79DA-44E8-4D81-A47E-1328AC0E6512.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

Visit our friends