I am seriously considering posting this on my website.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
So I talked to my mom today and she asked how things were going with selling geckos.

I was honest.

Lately people have been driving me fucking INSANE with their gecko window shopping and downright harassing emails/pms and impatience. I get their detailed thoughts about what they think they'd like to do for projects, as well as what other reptiles & reptile-related purchases they're considering. They'll send another email within six hours if they haven't heard back. I reply only for them to say they've changed their minds or didn't have the money in the first place.

I just can't take this anymore. I want out of geckos all together.

Anyway, my mom just sent this to me:

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS:

Holiday greetings from Paul Sage Reptiles!

In order to expedite your gecko order,
P L E A S E keep in mind that you are not my only customer.

Keep your emails brief.

Contact me by email only AFTER you’ve made a decision as to what you wish to order.
My priority is gecko care. Sales are secondary.

My time is a precious commodity.
I don’t have time for “gecko chat.”

Please don’t ask for advice. "Ann Landers" replacements can be reached at: [email protected]

If you can’t afford the ridiculously already-low prices on my website,
Please don’t contact me to share that with me.

I enjoy working with customers who contact me after they’ve made a selection they can afford.

I’m not a therapist, lending institution or life coach.

However, if you want GECKOS,
I GOT GECKOS.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Hmmm. Can I plagerize that for my website, too? Or at least use it when I get all those calls from people who feel the need to call daily about geckos they bought from other breeders?

(I'm not being very supportive, am I... sorry. I'm just trying to say, "RIGHT ON, PAUL!)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Use it all you like. lol

I think I may add a part about questions regarding geckos that people have purchased from other breeders too. Just yesterday I had someone email me asking what I thought they should breed to the geckos they "rescued" from PetSmart.

WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO OWNS A FUCKING LEOPARD GECKO FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO BREED IT?

(yes I'm yelling)

ARGH!

Visit our friends