Hi, I'm Shyann and I haven't even gotten a gecko yet, but I guess I wanted to be prepared.
I have a 10 gallon tank set up with lots of ledges and stuff (I'll attach an image). I am getting a 40 gallon soon and I will be doing the same kind of thing. Let me know what you guys think!
Also, I was thinking of getting 2 (both females) once I get to a 40. Is that a good idea? Do you think I should do it rather than have 1 lonely gecko in a huge tank? Will the 2 be too stressed in a huge tank like that? Should I only do a 20?
Sorry I want them to be happy

Attachments

• 20191123_163714.jpg
    20191123_163714.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 5

Thorgecko707

THORGECKO
You’re better with one per enclosure. Females will dominate which leaves one as a smaller, less fed, gecko. 10 gallon tanks are great. A 40 might be too hard to heat unless you have a gecko room or put a solid lid on top.

Thorgecko707

THORGECKO
I’d also pack the tank with more hiding places. They like to squeeze into tight dark places so tile or foam w/ concrete on it is good to add. Google or search on the forum for some great ideas on how to cut foam and wipe concrete on it to make cool rock hides that are light but sturdy.

Visit our friends