I know of Red Dalmatian but are any other morphs present and can gender be identified. Is almost a year old

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I don't usually comment on crested gecko morph posts because it's still a mystery to me, but I guess it could be called patternless as well if that's a crestie thing. I don't see any bulges at the base of the tail so I'd assume it's female. I don't know how much spotting a crested gecko has to have in order to be called "Dalmatian".

Aliza

James_Talon56

I don't usually comment on crested gecko morph posts because it's still a mystery to me, but I guess it could be called patternless as well if that's a crestie thing. I don't see any bulges at the base of the tail so I'd assume it's female. I don't know how much spotting a crested gecko has to have in order to be called "Dalmatian".

Aliza
It's definitely considered a Dalmatian, but sometimes I just get confused on if it's still considered patternless due to having spots. As far as gender I'm mainly asking because I have a beautiful Halloween Harlequin and another male I wanna potentially breed with this red.

Visit our friends