Here are Eclipses I hatched this season that I really like

Mack Snow Eclipse het Tremper Albino
ms-eclipse.jpg

ms-eclipse1.jpg

another one
ms-eclipse2.jpg

Eclipse 66% poss het Tremper Albino
eclipse2.jpg

no eclipse eyes but from the way it looks I would classified him as an eclipse 66% poss het Tremper Albino (he has red veins in the eyes:main_rolleyes::main_thumbsup:) and some green hue
abs.jpg

Now the best... Mack Snow Reverse Stripe Eclipse het Tremper Albino.
I can see the red iris from every angle. I'm really exited about this little one! What you all think about this? Have you ever seen this kind of stuff in your Eclipses?
ms-eclipse3.jpg

ms-eclipse5.jpg

ms-eclipse4.jpg

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Oh my goodness, Mateusz...those eyes on the last one are amazing!!! I don't remember seeing anything like that before (except in the Ball Python world). Congrats and great job. Eclipses are so beautiful.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Woah!!! :wideeyed: That first one's nice, but the Mack Snow Reverse Stripe Eclipse het Tremper is really one of a kind! Congrats on that one! Keep us updated on how those eyes look as it grows. :main_yes:

I

italipinos8

Wow, i never saw red eyes like that!!! Cant wait to see it when its older.

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
Wow that MS is insane, i did a few searches and came up with nothing about a red iris like that. It appears to be a cross between the Eclipse of the Snow and red of an Albino. it may not be het for Tablino cause the dark pigment appears to be a dark brown instead of a black but that may just be the pics. Yes please keep us updated on that little one. It's crazy !!!!

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Oh my goodness, Mateusz...those eyes on the last one are amazing!!! I don't remember seeing anything like that before (except in the Ball Python world). Congrats and great job. Eclipses are so beautiful.
:main_yes::main_yes::main_yes: My thoughts excatly

:smitten:Truly an Awesome Gecko:main_thumbsup:

paulnj

Never seen a red iris, but I have a similiar mack eclipse. Those striped macks are awesome aren't they!

paulnj

Matt and Mallory,

I have one that hatched black and white and faded to brown and now a greenish huh and it's not albino. I see where you are coming from, but that is an anomoly , as the rest of the body doesn't indicate albinism to me.

Norman_22

Now the best... Mack Snow Reverse Stripe Eclipse het Tremper Albino.
I can see the red iris from every angle. I'm really exited about this little one! What you all think about this? Have you ever seen this kind of stuff in your Eclipses?
ms-eclipse3.jpg

ms-eclipse5.jpg

ms-eclipse4.jpg

first time i've seen eyes like this:D very nice:main_thumbsup:

Baoh

Are you folks seeing the same thing I am? I see a very rich red pupil against the backdrop of a darker iris. I cannot tell if the iris is another shade of red, brown, or black on my monitor. Do you folks intend to describe the pupil?

Either way, that is a killer look! Do the world a favor and reproduce it if possible in time. Holdback, holdback, holdback!

Mateusz Hajdas

www.ultimategeckos.com
Thank for all the comments!

This gecko came from breeding an Eclipse het Tremper Albino female and Mack Snow Tremper Albino het Eclipse male.
I said iris is red... sorry for mistake:main_rolleyes: I mean pupils are red and the iris is black. It's visible without the bright light but it's not as red though.
The gecko isn't an albino for sure. I hatched 2 Mack Snow Raptors females from low temps;)
I checked other Mack Snow Eclipse (from the same pair) and I can't see red pupil in the eyes.
Maybe it will fade away but what if not? What that can mean if the non albino gecko has red pupil?

Visit our friends