I may have a possible patternless..?

LoveReps

So I bought one of my adult geckos from a pet store. She was an adult when I purchased her and the store attendents did not display the name of the morph but I assumed she was a blizzard until I noticed a spot right behind her right eye. From what I know is that blizzards do not show any spotting as babies and Murphy's do so I'm guessing that the spot never faded and I do not have a blizzard..? I heard they are difficult to tell apart and searching it didn't really help. Here's a picture:

Attachments

• 20191121_015332~2.jpg
    20191121_015332~2.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 9

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Murphys Patternless have a pale beige pattern that disappears. Sometimes a gecko can have a spot where it's not supposed to have one, or of a shape and color that's not usual. They are often called "paradox spots". I'm not familiar enough with patternless to know whether or not it is. I would usually expect a whiter tail from a patternless, though.

Aliza

LoveReps

Murphys Patternless have a pale beige pattern that disappears. Sometimes a gecko can have a spot where it's not supposed to have one, or of a shape and color that's not usual. They are often called "paradox spots". I'm not familiar enough with patternless to know whether or not it is. I would usually expect a whiter tail from a patternless, though.

Aliza
Oh I see. I didn't think full blizzards could get any unusual spotting. Thanks for the information.

Visit our friends